Mountain Valley Child and Family Services employs about 250 dedicated employees.
Our Main Ranch is located on 1,000 acres in Nevada City, CA. We also have satellite facilities in South Sacramento & Penn Valley, CA. Our out-patient TBS program is located in Concord, CA. We offer a therapeutic environment, encourage teamwork, and believe our facilities should be as home like as possible for the children we serve. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in having a positive impact on the lives of children while you teach life skills and mentor.
Job opportunities will be posted here shortly. Meanwhile, we post job openings on Craigs List and other local sites.
Our benefits include
- Profit Sharing/401k retirement plan
- ACA Compliant Health Insurance
- Employee recognition activities
- Free meals for direct care staff
- On time incentive
- Pre-tax flexible spending amounts
- Occasional Overtime
- Shift specific sleeping facilities (Nevada City Location)
- 8% Discount on Verizon Service
- Vacation, sick, personal leave, and 6 paid holidays
- Nevada City Open Positions
- Sacramento Open Positions
- Concord Open Positions
How to Apply
Please contact us to request an application.
Once completed, you can either upload your application using our contact form, or fax it:
Nevada City Location
Fax: (530) 292-3451
Fax: (916) 362-8295
We're Here to Help
For more info about our services and admissions please...Contact Us