(Nevada County or Sacramento)
Mountain Valley Child & Family Services provides a continuum of care for children & families by promoting healthy, permanent & meaningful relationships.
As a Clinical Supervisor you will be responsible for providing program management and oversight for the Mental Health Department under the direction of the Mental Health Director. In addition, you will oversee the mental health assessment and treatment services to children, adults and families in home-based or outreach programs.
- Prior supervisory experience
- Knowledge of medical billing (Preferred not required)
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to provide training to therapist and staff during monthly therapist in-service and internal company training’s
- Flexible availability
- Update Knowledge of DSM-5 and ICD-10
- Must be up to date on most current Law & Ethics
- Must be available after hours to manage crisis and determine course of treatment over the phone
- May need to facilitate groups, individual and family therapy on an as needed basis
- Must be available to provide Clinical supervision each week.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Be able to pass a Live Scan fingerprint/ background check
- Have a valid CA Driver License
- Must be licensed as MFT or LCSW for over 2 years
- Must have passed or be willing to take the Supervision Certification Course
Profit Sharing/401k retirement plan/ ACA Compliant Health Insurance/ Employee recognition activities/ Pre-tax flexible spending accounts/ Available 8% Discount on Verizon Service/ Vacation, sick, personal leave, and paid holidays
Salary: Depends on Experience (DOE)
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Required education level: Master’s degree
Required license or certification: LMFT or LCSW